What are the risk factors of mental illness?
Certain factors may increase your risk of developing a mental illness, including:
- A history of mental illness in a blood relative.
- Stressful life situations, such as financial problems, death or a divorce.
- An ongoing (chronic) medical condition.
- Brain damage as a result of a serious injury.
- Traumatic experiences.
- Alcohol or drug abuse.
- A childhood history of abuse or neglect.
Visit us today at 301 Burger St, Pietermaritzburg, WhatsApp us on 0662889000 or you can visit our website at: https://www.royalpharmacy.co.za/.
Want to know what our customers have to say about our products and service? Click here to read our reviews.